Completed project VRV267
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
The semi-built-in corner kitchen set “VRV267” can become a full-fledged example of functionality and aesthetics. It combines simplicity and sophistication, ergonomics and compactness. The project provides:
- a large number of spacious drawers;
- a number of wall cabinets with shelves of different sizes;
- a long tier of mezzanines to accommodate rarely used items;
- a pencil case with additional storage spaces and niches for built-in equipment.
Despite the fact that the set has many modules and it occupies two walls, the model looks light and organically. It does not overload the interior, visually enlarges the space and makes it lighter. This effect is achieved through several techniques:
- Color scheme. Most of the facades are made in white, one row of wall cabinets — in a woody shade. This combination can visually make the room even more spacious and comfortable.
- Design features. On one side of the set there are no wall cabinets. This in turn facilitates furniture design and makes the room even more functional. On a free wall you can place a TV, hang a picture, photographs and any other decor. We would also like to note the beveled outer corner of the headset. It increases the safety of using the set and at the same time hides a small cabinet.
The set is given additional airiness by the lighting above the wall cabinets and work area.
This project provides maximum everything for the comfort of the owners. The wide countertop has enough space for preparing food and placing small household appliances. For this purpose, there are many sockets on the apron — You can connect up to 7 devices at the same time. A small built-in sink without an island leaves additional space for a work area or for decoration.
When choosing materials, ease of cleaning, strength and durability were taken into account. Therefore, the facades are made of chipboard and MDF. These are some of the safest and highest quality materials. They are not afraid of mechanical stress, do not deform when in contact with water, and can withstand wet cleaning.
name:Completed project VRV267